Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Come closer, don't be shy...

Hint: one of the people in the above photograph is not doing very well at all.
From Petrolia Heritage

There are a few ghosts who happen to share my living space with me. For the most part, they keep to themselves and don't bother anyone except for my friends who are usually only surprised by them as they stroll the yard, or brush by in the hallway. It's possible that they are as surprised as my friends are to find actual people in what, by metaphysical rights, is their space. But soon enough, I'll leave and they can go back to doing what they do without any intrusion from the corrupt world. I figure they have as much right to the place as I do, but there's one who has been whispering in my ear for the past three nights and waking me up, and if she doesn't knock it off soon, I'm gonna get angry.

I need my sleep after all.